Alzheimer’s disease causes brain cells to die, so the brain works less well over time.
Common Changes in Personality and Behavior:
Common personality and behavior changes you may see include:
- Getting upset, worried, and angry more easily
- Acting depressed or not interested in things
- Hiding things or believing other people are hiding things
- Imagining things that aren’t there
- Wandering away from home
- Pacing a lot
- Hitting you or other people
- Misunderstanding what he or she sees or hears
Read the full article here.
Heal at Home Nursing is a licensed Home Care Organization. We are highly qualified RNs or LVNs. For a nurse at your door, contact Heal at Home Nursing at 424-253-8035 or email